High-Fidelity Closed-Back Headphones ATH-A1000Z
Representing the next-generation of Audio-Technica’s Art Monitor series, the ATH-A1000Z high-fidelity headphones deliver unrivalled audiophile quality performance with exquisite sound purity. Featuring newly designed 53mm drivers, hand-assembled in Japan, that deliver clear, natural high-resolution audio reproduction, and aluminium housings with a striking metallic red finish.
- Brand: Audio-Technica
- Hand-assembled in Japan, the A1000Z features newly designed 53mm drivers harnessing Audio-Technica’s legendary transducer technology for superior high-resolution audio performance
- Aluminium housings with striking metallic red finish.
- Innovative 3D wing support for increased comfort over long-listening periods
- Double Air Damping System structure provides an extended frequency range for deep bass reproduction
- Ergonomically designed earpads offer superior sound isolation, resulting in extended bass
- A dual-sided, four-core cable with independent ground wires for left and right channels, designed for the highest-quality sound
- Lightweight yet rigid magnesium baffle decreases unwanted vibration
- Type: Closed-back dynamic. Bobbin-wound OFC7N voice coil.
- Driver Diameter: 53mm
- Frequency Response: 2 – 43,000Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 2,000mW
- Sensitivity: 101dB/mW
- Impedance: 44 ohms
- Weight: 265g (without cable)
- Cable: 3.0 m (OFC-6N+OFC)
- Connector: 6.3/3.5 mm gold-plated stereo 2-way plug